Begin your Application for 2018 placements:
- Fill in the online form below.
- Applicants must be minimum 17 years of age.
Please read the below steps to help you with your application:
- Information Session – This session can be conducted over the phone. Please call to discuss any questions you may have regarding your course.
- Entry Interview – If you have gathered enough information of the course you wish to apply for, please call 07 3229 6929 to schedule an Entry Interview. The interview will give you more insight to determine if this course is suitable to your needs and help us both to establish if TPAC is the right place for your training. Interviews will be conducted on premises: Level 3, 96 Albert Street (corner of Mary Street) Brisbane 4000.
- Enrolment Appointment – If your Entry Interview is successful and you receive an Offer to Enrol you will be required to book an Enrolment Appointment. You will be asked to complete an Enrolment form, bring 100 points of identification, your highest academic certificate and your USI number (if you have one). The Enrolment procedure is scheduled for 15 minutes. All enrolments for Trimester 1 should be finalised by Monday 23rd January 2018. PLEASE NOTE: Late entries are accepted please read below.
- Induction – TPAC holds an Induction Session for all new students prior to commencement of study and will be held on premises: Level 3, 96 Albert Street Brisbane 4000. Students will receive information regarding studying, policies and procedures. Your Induction Session will be held Tuesday 23rd January 2018. Day students at 1:00pm, Night students at 5:30pm.
Late Enrolments – Please note that late enrolments completed by Monday 19th February 2018, will be accepted as per above procedure. All applications after this date will be moved to Trimester 2 which commences May 2018.
We look forward to your training at TPAC.